Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My New Adventure!

If having 3 kids isn't enough.....

Recently I became a Cloth Diaper Advocate with Imagine Baby Products.  Since I have been using cloth diapers since Daniel was a baby, I figured I have some knowledge that I might be able to share and why not do it in a way I can help out my family by bringing in some income.  Since this is a new thing I am doing, I have no idea on how it is going to go, but I can't wait to get started.  I am currently looking into starting to throw Cloth Diaper Parties (think Tupperware parties but with cloth diapers, lol) as well as Twitter Parties and giveaways.  But for now.......

If anyone would like more information on cloth diapers please don't hesitate to ask, I can send you tons of information.  If you already are cloth diapering your kids and would like to or need to buy more fluff please check out Imagine Baby Products at the link below.  They have wonderfully affordable products that work!




No comments:

Post a Comment