Thursday, March 13, 2014

2014 Flats and Hand Washing Challenge!

Kim over at Dirty Diaper Laundry  just announced the dates for this years Flats and Hand Washing Challenge!  I am so excited  to be able to participate again this year.  I did it when Matthew was a baby back in 2012 and it was a lot of fun.  I realize that washing diapers by hand does not seem like it would be fun, but it was.  It was also fun to link up with other Bloggers and read how they did with the Challenge.  I have not yet decided what supplies I am going to go with this time around.  But it is time to start thinking!

Here is more information on why we do this.  For me living in an apartment with no personal laundry area (unless I want to drag diapers to my mom's house, which I do!) this is a week for me to ditch the washer and wash at home.


The 2014 Flats and Hand Washing Challenge is running May 11-17.

No comments:

Post a Comment